Power Curve Canoe Paddles
Our Power Curve whitewater canoe paddle was designed by 24-time Whitewater Open Canoe Slalom National Champion Harold Deal, and developed with Jeff Allott.
The Power Curve features our strong carbon shaft and blade, with an attractive wood T-grip.
This combination makes a lightweight performance package for competition, recreation, or serious technical playboating!
This paddle provides better power and better control:
- Superb straight-shaft paddle for whitewater, river touring or tripping – light and strong!
- Curved blade is smooth, stable and predictable in the water
- Power Curve Blade provides
- solid catch for maximum power and efficiency
- Tested and used by the best professional canoeists in the world
- Our best quality canoe paddle
- Oval shaft, with a gradual taper – has a matte finish
- Thumb index in the T-grip can be easily engaged for even better control awareness & finesse
- Lightweight, at 22 ounces
- Carbon fiber blade is 8.25 inches wide x 19.5 inches long
- 3-piece construction for easy customization
- Shop ZRE Powercurve Paddle
The Z Whitewater 11 ounce Canoe Paddle
The Z Whitewater is an all-carbon-fiber paddle which features:
- Pre-impregnated carbon fiber – strongest & lightest paddle material available
- Carbon fiber blade (19 inch blade)
- Carbon fiber shaft (standard shaft angle of 12 degrees, custom angles are available
- Carbon fiber edges and tip