ZRE’s lightweight Outrigger Paddles use our standard three-piece design so you can get a “just right” paddle, made for you.
The ZRE Outrigger paddle is a featherweight 10 ounces and sports all-carbon-fiber construction
Manufactured and cut to your individual specs:
Select your shaft length, blade width, and even the shaft angle.
- Carbon fiber palm grip (T-grip available as an option)
- Blade width of 9.75 inches (available from 9 inches to 9.75 inches)
- Blade length is 19.625 inches long (19 5/8″)
- Standard shaft angle is 12 degrees (available from 0 to 15 degrees)
- Shaft lengths from 46 to 70 inches
- Standard foam core
Our Power Surge blades have unique features for even better performance!
- Curved tip “power face” for a quicker catch and better entry
- Slight center rib for positive tracking
- Concavity for maximum pull
- Reinforced bottom for maximum strength
The Power Surge Outrigger Paddle specs:
- Blade widths from 8.75 to 9.75 inches
- Blade length is 19 inches
- Standard shaft angle of 12 degrees (available with custom angles from 0 to 15 degrees)
ZRE Outrigger Paddles are Made in the USA.Shop Outrigger Paddles